Welcome to Elena's Rhythmic Gymnastics Club!
We are a welcoming rhythmic gymnastics club based in south-west Edmonton, AB since 1995. We offer strong recreational, performing and competitive programs with local, regional and international opportunities.
Year End Show wraps up our 22nd season - classes resume Fall '17!
Summer break is upon us. Our recreational, performing and competitive classes will resume in September 2017! Registration will open in mid-July. Contact us at email@example.com if you would like to be notified when registration becomes available. In the meantime, check out our "Programs" above to see what we offered in 2016-17.
Congratulations to our Competitive Athletes!
We are so proud of our competitive team for their achievements this year at 8 competitions! Our provincial-stream girls finished strong at Provincial Championships on June 10/11 at Kinsmen with personal bests and podium finishes all around! Our interclub-stream gymnasts took home almost all the golds and impressed us with their skill and grace. Way to go team! (See more on our facebook page!)
YEAR END SHOW
- Show starts @ 1:15pm - June 17, 2017
- Terwillegar Rec Centre, Gym 3
- All gymnasts (yes ALL) performing!
- Admission $3 for 12+
- Recreational gymnasts arrive at 12:15pm, Doors for parents open at 1pm
Important Spring Dates: Recreational
Spring Session: April 3, 2017 - June 17, 2017
- June 17 - YEAR END SHOW (see above)
- No Classes: Apr 14-17, May 20-24
Important Winter/Spring Dates: Competitive
- January 14/15 - Gym Power Invitational, UofA Butterdome
- February 18 - Arabesque Invitational, Devon
- March 11 - Elena's RG Invitational
- April 7-9 - Brittney Hunt Memorial Invitational, Calgary
- May 14/15 tbd - Time to Shine, Red Deer
- June 3 - Rhythmicana Cup
- June 9-11 - Provincials - mandatory for provincial level
- June 15 - ERGC In-House Competition
- June 17 - ERGC Year End Show
- No Classes: Feb 20, March 27-Apr 2, Apr 14-17, May 20-24
Brander Gardens School - 14865 56 Ave | Earl Buxton School - 250 Rhatigan Rd E | George P. Nicholson School - 1120-113 St. | Greenfield School - 3735-114 St. | St. Mary School - 490 Rhatigan Road East | St. Teresa School - 11350 25 Ave. | Terwillegar Rec. Centre - 2051 Leger Rd
"I just wanted to tell you and the other coaches (your daughter and the others) that my daughter LOVES her class (4-5 recreational). She is having such a great time and I am so glad that we found this activity for her. The coaches are fantastic and are always smiling:). Thanks again, Wendy"
"If you're interested in a physical activity for your daughter I highly recommend this sport and this club!! Gymnastics has given my daughter confidence, fitness and a family of wonderful young ladies and coaches!"