Welcome to Elena's Rhythmic Gymnastics Club! 25 Years Strong!
We are a welcoming rhythmic gymnastics club based in south-west Edmonton, AB since 1995. We offer strong recreational, performing and competitive programs with local, regional and international opportunities.
2019 Fall Registration is Open!
We have so many amazing recreational and competitive classes starting in September 2019! Recreational classes are 1hr/week, and run in 9-11 week sessions (Fall, Winter and Spring) throughout the school year. Our highly regarded competitive programs run for 10 months, from September to June, with training opportunities from 3-10 hours per week.
Elena's Rhythmic Gymnastics Club has partnered with the online grocery store SPUD.ca! SPUD will donate 25% back from every fundraising produce box purchased from SPUD.ca/fundraising. You can also purchase a variety of other natural and organic groceries from SPUD.ca with free home delivery! If you pay with gift cards from SPUD.ca/spudcards, a 10% donation will be made from the purchase of any item on our website. SPUD has high sourcing standards with an emphasis on local and organic and offers a 100% guarantee on all purchases.
Important Fall Dates: Recreational
Fall Session: Sep 9, 2019 - Dec 7, 2019
- Oct 7-12: BRING A FRIEND WEEK
- No Classes: Sep 23; Oct 14; Nov 8, 11-13
Elena's RG Winter Show - December 7, 2019
- Where: Terwillegar Rec Centre, Gym 3 (2051 Leger Rd)
- When: DOORS for audience OPEN at 1:00pm! No prior seating or entry
- Who: ALL our Recreational, Competitive and Performing gymnasts
- EVERYONE is invited! Bring your family and friends!
- Admission: $3 for ages 12+
- Gymnasts arrive at 12:15pm
Keep a look out for your information email that will come out a couple weeks before the event!
Important Dates: Competitive
- December - Festival of Trees Show
- December 7 - ERGC Winter Show
- January 11-13 - Gym Power Invitational
- February - Arabesque Invitational (Devon)
- March – North Zone Regional Championships
- April - Brittney Hunt Invitational (Calgary)
- April - Limelight Spectacular Invitational
- April – Provincial Gymnaestrada Show
- May 4/5 - ERGC Invitational
- May - Time to Shine Invitational (Red Deer)
- May - Comp Team Tryouts for 2020-21
- May – Alberta Cup Championships
- June 11 – ERGC In-House Competition
- June 13 - ERGC Year End Show
More info on Competitive Programs.
Brander Gardens (Riverbend) - 14865 56 Ave NW, Edmonton
Constable Daniel Woodall School (Windermere) - 315 Windermere Rd NW, Edmonton
Terwillegar Community Recreation Centre (Terwillegar) - 2051 Leger Rd NW, Edmonton
St. John XXIII (Windermere) - 365 Windermere Rd NW, Edmonton
St. Thomas Aquinas School (Chappelle/Allard) - 420 Desrochers Blvd SW, Edmonton
Westbrook School (Westbrook) - 11915 40 Ave NW, Edmonton
Elena‘s Rhythmic Gymnastics Club has given my girls the opportunity to thrive in the discipline they love the most. If you are looking for a place where your kids can enjoy and further develop their passion for rhythmic gymnastics, this is the place to go. It all feels like family. The coaches are always encouraging and very kind in the way they interact with the children. They support the individual athlete and focus on the gymnast’s strength. Never have I seen any staff member not happy. It’s a fun environment for young girls. My girls started dance and gymnastics at a recreational level and are both now on Elena’s competitive team. They could not be happier with their club.
Thank you so much for supporting my girls’ dreams in becoming the best in their abilities and working towards their goals as rhythmic gymnasts.
I just wanted to tell you and the other coaches (your daughter and the others) that my daughter LOVES her class (4-5 recreational). She is having such a great time and I am so glad that we found this activity for her. The coaches are fantastic and are always smiling:). Thanks again, Wendy
If you're interested in a physical activity for your daughter I highly recommend this sport and this club!! Gymnastics has given my daughter confidence, fitness and a family of wonderful young ladies and coaches!